This week will be about completing some long overdue items on my to-do list.
Update from week 1:
Family and Mothering
1. Read 2 chapters of The Long Winter- we read 3 1/2 chapters!
2. Continue the Fruits of the Spirit - we are currently working on a family devotional book at dinner. We are almost finished with it. Then, we will resume our Fruits of the Spirit.
3. Select 4 crafts to do in the next month.- this did not get done
4. Read Capture His Heart: Becoming the Godly Wife Your Husband Desires- finished
5. Complete items on my calendar- I did good until Friday
6. Write 3 blog posts a week- finished
7. Clean windows, sills and curtains.- When I got around to it, the rain had come. So, it will be on this week's list.
8. Check into ING Direct promotion -finished
9. Build my book collection to sell- purchased a few and sold 1 on Amazon
10. List my son's shoes on eBay - they are listed
Week 2 Goals
1. Finish The Long Winter
2. Continue the Fruits of the Spirit
3. Work on Badges of Fun- I am a devoted Family Fun reader, but we have fallen behind on this 10-month activity. I know the children would love to complete
4. Select 4 crafts to do in the next month
5. Finish reading celebraTORI and The One-Minute Home Organizer
6. Create a chore chart- This is more of a to-do item. But it has been on my list for months, so I am making it a goal this week.
7. Update my Faith Box- This is another to-do. But since I won this, I am embarrassed to say that I have not taken the time to really sit down and fill in everything. I look forward to doing this!
8. Clean Windows and Sills
9. Start cleaning and organizing challenge
10. Buy more books
11. List copper cups on eBay
Note: Some of the links are affiliate links.
Sign up for free daily e-mails from simply things family to stay up to date.