Monday, June 2, 2014

Menu Plan June 2-8


It is so hard to believe that it is June already! This will be our first week off of school, so we will be relaxing and hanging out with friends.

My daughter had her birthday party over Memorial Day weekend. Don't you just love these cupcakes? (They were delicious, too!)



Monday- Ranch Salad (my daughter's recipe, so she will be cooking)

Tuesday- Sausage Hoagies

Wednesday- Hot Dogs and French Fries

Thursday- Lasagna and Olive Garden Bread

Friday- Pizza

Saturday- Crepes - another of my daughter's recipes

Sunday- 10-Person Skillet

Extra's that I will be making for snacks and breakfast:


French Toast Casserole

Funnel Cake

Oatmeal

Chocolate Chip Muffins

Lazy Granola

Zucchini Bread

Biscuits and Gravy
What is on your menu this week?

Linked to:  Menu Plan Monday 

Sign up for free daily e-mails from simply things family to stay up to date.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. We are eating light this week, I love to be outside when the seater is nice. I just shared a roundup of zucchini recipes on my blog - zucchini bread is my favorite! Have a great week!

    Oh yes, following you on twitter and Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Biscuits and gravy!

    Here's what we're having:
    http://mandyfoodforthought.blogspot.com/2014/06/menu-plan-monday-june-2-2014.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...